McCollum Environmental has a proven track record in helping clients meet challenges associated with managing their Cultural Heritage and Native Title requirements. Our well respected working relationships with stakeholders enables us to assist with:
- Advice on the Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Act;
- Planning cultural heritage requirements for industrial, construction, mining & exploration projects;
- Managing Aboriginal Parties for cultural heritage surveys, clearances & collections;
- Liaising with government agencies, landowners & archaeologists;
- Preparing Cultural Heritage Management Plans & Cultural Heritage Management Agreements; and
- Managing & participating in Native Title meetings & negotiations for mining & exploration tenures.